Going back to default blocklists

Hi folks,
I run Pi-hole on a Pi Zero W. I tried adding a bunch of added blocklists, but it's too much for the Pi Zero W to handle quickly. I think the default blocks 112k domains and currently one of mine is trying to block 748k domains. Looking up so many domains is adding 5-30 delay in page loading so I'd like to go back to the default list.
Is there a command I can run to set the blocklist back to default?

Thanks,
Chad

Once the domains are loaded into memory, the number of domains shouldn't increase browsing time. It will increase your time to load the domains into memory, but that only happens when you restart dnsmasq or add to the whitelist/blacklist. We may be able to help debug why you are seeing increased delays in browsing, if you'd like to do that, run pihole -d and paste the token here in a reply.

That being said, there isn't a single command to reset back just the blocklists, but you can copy the file from https://github.com/pi-hole/pi-hole/blob/master/adlists.default to your /etc/adlists.list.

I'll take a look at clearing and be replacing the blacklists in the /etc/adlists.list
Debug token is: divnk590up