FTL Offline After Restart

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

FTL online in the interface.

Actual Behaviour:

FTL offline in the interface

Debug Token:

yvzfu5v0hb

This is my first time here, so I apologise in advance if I've made some foolish error.

Basically, I successfully got Pi-hole running last night and the interface was showing statistics. I had an iOS client using it successfully, too. But then I woke up this morning and woke up the machine, which had slept, and nothing was working. I've spent a few hours reading about possible fixes, but nothing is working.

Strangely, Pi-hole seems to be working on this system, the host (?), but not anywhere else.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Please make a new debug token (they expire after 48 hours) and share the output of these commands:

service pihole-FTL status --full --no-pager
echo ">stats" | nc 127.0.0.1 4711
dig pi.hole @127.0.0.1
dig doubleclick.com @127.0.0.1
1 Like

Hello @Mcat12 — thanks for the reply. I managed to fix it in the end by uninstalling Unbound which I found was using port 53. At least I think it was Unbound. Something, anyway, was using port 53, but I wasn’t sure what it was until I found this:

After that Pi-hole was fine… But then I had a completely unrelated problem with the network connection to that computer and I had to put the project to one side.

Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.