Enabling RaspberryPi OS's Access Point conflicts with Pi-hole

Hi all,
I have a fresh install of Rasb pi 4. i am using the AP that is available form the Pi itself, (basically the option on the upper right side of the screen that gives me the AP functionality - its easy and nice)

Now i would like to use Pi-hole+unbound and so on but Pi-hole returns - DNSMASQ_CONFIG FTL failed to start due to failed to create listening socket for port 53: Address already in use.

Really not sure how to fix it...help pls!

@stalker12 Would you be able to start a fresh topic with this problem please, as this one is 3+ years old and for a different problem. Thanks.

[ Edit – this is now the new topic, split from the original ]

Please don't resurrect old topics, especially not if you are using different software than that OP.
I've split you post into a separate topic.

Looks like something is already taking port 53 which Pi-hole needs, and that may or may not be related to the AP functionality.

Can you create a debug log please and post just the token URL here. To create it use either the command below and upload when prompted

pihole -d

or use Tools > Generate debug log > Upload debug log and provide Debug Token in Pi-hole's web admin interface.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.