I've been running the v6 Beta in a minimalistic Debian 11 LXC container in ProxMox for several weeks now with my 'ported' v5 config, and have been loving the progress I've seen in this build!
I do, however, have a new bug to report that I've noticed has persisted through the last few iterations of the beta builds (I've been upgrading regularly over the course of this past week). When adding a new explicit domain to the allow list, I am not able to change either the group membership or the comment field within the web interface. When making my changes, I receive a green toast message in the top right corner indicating that the change was successful; however, the visuals on the web interface revert back to their 'default' state and the domain in question isn't actually allowed for the client in the group in question.
Please let me know if there's any additional information I can provide.
Likely fixed by Fix domain modification by DL6ER · Pull Request #1735 · pi-hole/FTL · GitHub and the corresponding web PR.
Ahhh, right. I thought I had seen this floating around the forums previously, but assumed it made it into one of the recent builds (made the mistake of not checking git before making my post). I didn't realize that it was still outstanding.
Patience seems to be my key here. Sorry to bother y'all with my redundant post.