Hey, I'm trying to get the new webtheme 'High contrast dark' set via the WEBTHEME environment variable. I'm using 'high-contrast-dark' as the variable but the theme is defaulting to the default theme. Is the variable named something else or was this not implemented for the new themes.
03:52PM - 23 Mar 23 UTC
<!-- pick ONE: Bug,
… (running Pi-hole container failing),
Build Issue (Building image failing)
Enter in line below: -->
This is a: Bug
I am unable to set the web theme to 'High contrast dark' with the environment variable: WEBTHEME: 'high-contrast-dark'. Am I using the wrong name?
## Related Issues
- [x] I have searched this repository/Pi-hole forums for existing issues and pull requests that look similar
## How to reproduce the issue
1. Environment data
* Operating System: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
* Hardware: Libre Computer Le Potato
## These common fixes didn't work for my issue
- [x] I have tried removing/destroying my container, and re-creating a new container
- [x] I have tried fresh volume data by backing up and moving/removing the old volume data
- [x] I have tried running the stock `docker run` example(s) in the readme (removing any customizations I added)
- [x] I have tried a newer or older version of Docker Pi-hole (depending what version the issue started in for me)
- [x] I have tried running without my volume data mounts to eliminate volumes as the cause
Anyone else who has this issue, confirmed bug awaiting fix.
April 13, 2023, 4:13pm
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.