DNS over HTTPS error appears continuously

Hi,
I followed the pi-hole documentation step by step for the installation, then i've installed cloudflare and also configured as indicated in the guide.
I created my adlist, blacklist and whitelist looking a bit online and everything seems to work correctly.
The only thing that it annoys me a lot is that very frequently i get the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error which recommends me to change the "DNS over HTTPS" option from the browser settings(my default browser is OperaGX but also firefox or chrome gives me the same message).
If i check settings, the option is disabled and i proceed by activating it.
The site returns to load correctly, but after some time, the same site, rather than another, gives me the same problem and always goes to resolve itself when i edit the settings deactivating the option again (or reactivate it, it is indifferent, as long as I change it from the current state), this problem also comes out on the pi-hole webgui url, despite accessing it from http (without ssl, even if the server has an ssl certificate , which i use for the nas).
Would anyone know how to guide me to solve the problem? I'm a developer so i understand a little but in this area I don't know a lot..
Available to provide any type of setup, log or other to investigate the problem.
debug token https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/w5c7jlid79

Please post a screen capture directly into a reply and we can see what you see.

i've updated the topic

By enabling DoH in your browser, all your browser's subsequent DNS requests will bypass Pi-hole entirely. So if you'd experience difficulties browsing sites while DoH is enabled, Pi-hole wouldn't be involved at all.

If you want to make use of Pi-hole, ensure that DoH is switched off at all times in your Chromium based browsers.

perfect, now that I know I'll try to keep it always disabled, the fact remains that this error appears to me regardless of whether the option is enabled or disabled, in this regard there is something that I need to change on pihole? what else can it depend on?

Now that you've switched off DoH consistently, you should observe behaviour for a while to preclude caching effects.

If the issue persists, try to determine what domain lookup is prompting this behaviour. How do I determine what domain an ad is coming from? may help with that.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.