Display the last added adlist/domain on the top

Hello,
I know the list is ordered by timestamp. But currently, it's in ascending order, so the newly added domain or the adlist appears at the bottom (in case of the domain, on the last page). In my opinion, it might be better if it was sorted the other way.
Maybe an option to set.

:slight_smile:

Edward.

So I am not sure if such a reply is allowed or not, (remove it if it is against the rules), but I think I figured out a temporary solution that works for me.

If I modify two lines in groups-adlist.js and groups-domains.js I can get what I want. Try it at your own risk. Might have to run it every time you update, but that's okay I guess.

sudo sed -i "s/order\: \[\[0, \"asc\"\]\],/order\: \[\[0, \"desc\"\]\],/g" /var/www/html/admin/scripts/pi-hole/js/groups-adlists.js
sudo sed -i "s/table.order(\[\[0, \"asc\"\]\]).draw();/table.order(\[\[0, \"desc\"\]\]).draw();/g" /var/www/html/admin/scripts/pi-hole/js/groups-adlists.js
sudo sed -i "s/order\: \[\[0, \"asc\"\]\],/order\: \[\[0, \"desc\"\]\],/g" /var/www/html/admin/scripts/pi-hole/js/groups-domains.js
sudo sed -i "s/table.order(\[\[0, \"asc\"\]\]).draw();/table.order(\[\[0, \"desc\"\]\]).draw();/g" /var/www/html/admin/scripts/pi-hole/js/groups-domains.js