Display percentage of blocked sites per client on user interface

It is great to have the list of "Top Clients (total)" and "Top Clients (blocked only)" on the user interface, but I frequently want to know what percentage of a user's requests is blocked. This is easily achieved by dividing the two displayed values (if they are both shown). It would be nice to have this result already on the user interface. Instead of only showing that "852" Requests were blocked, it could say "852 (67.4%)".
Going one step further, the two lists and their graphs could easily be put together into a single list (showing overall and blocked requests, possibly with percentages) and the bars could be horizontally separated in two colors (e.g. red for blocked and blue for unblocked). All the information would still be there.

This would appear to be a useful feature if you want to easily identify egregious devices.

As an example my Pi-Hole is currently showing an overall blocking percentage of 17.7%

For a Windows desktop (which is the top "Top Client") 4728 requests resulted in 306 being blocked giving a percentage of 6.5%
However in 5th place is an Android tablet which in comparison only made 1493 requests yet 956 were blocked giving a percentage of 64.9%

Having a dashboard table showing "Top Clients (by % blocked)" would highlight devices, like the Android tablet, that probably need a bit of a looking at to see what has been installed.

In the pihole UI, I saw Top Clients (total) and Top Clients (blocked only). Is it possible to have 3rd list and ranked by percentage of blocked dns per device?

I moved you topic because it is an extention/alternative way to display the information requested here (percentage blocked by client).