[Dev] Forward Dest. Graph messed up

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone got the same Problem with the Forward Destinations Graph being messed up. Seems that there is not enough Space to Display everything so the Graph gets shoved down.
This is with Chrome and Firefox (Both cleared Cache and Cookies). Also I'm just using the Stock Upstream Server provided.

What screen resolution do you have? It looks much cleaner here - even if I enable a lot of DNS servers:

My resolution is 1920x1200 and the browser window is maximized.

my screen isn't even filled with the entire webinterface?
can i change that

Yes, go tho the Settings page and disable boxed layout:

i alerady did that

but it does not use the entire screen

Then I don't know what is happening. Please tell me what this says:

grep 'BOXED' /etc/pihole/setupVars.conf

nothing...?

Maybe needless to ask, but have you clicked [Save] on the Settings page after toogling the option? As I think you did that, please try:

sudo pihole -a layout traditional

i did this option a long time ago but it should have saved it

but tat acctually worked XD okay thanks for that

I'm using 1920x1080 on my Deskop PC.
But you're 100% right, I didn't even think of the Boxed Layout Option because I never touched that. Disabling that fixes the Graph. With it enabled it looks like my Screenshot, also on Mobile fyi.

Nontheless, I think this is a Bug isn't it? If so, how can I help to fix it.

If you feel like getting your hands dirty, fork the repo, make changes based on the devel branch and then submit back as a pull request. :slight_smile:

Haha well yeah Fork the Repo would be about the only thing i could accomplish, the rest I'm a bit clueless :smiley: