Coinhive.com is on white list but... blocked!

Expected Behaviour:

Surf on coinhive website

Actual Behaviour:

Coinhive is on whitelist since 2 month.. I have whitelist it (and all subdomains), restart dnsmasq, restart RPi, update RPi, update Pi-Hole, update WebAdmin, flush my computer DNS, and once in three it's work, and other they block the website. If i tcheck query, it say : in blocklist from github, and in whitelist but i haven't access it. Its's a exemple but i have a few website blocked (i think that it was because domain is on many block list, but pihole merged lists..... :frowning:

Debug Token:

vldpp9ybxe

First off, you're using Debian Wheezy which has been superseded by Jessie and Stretch and is EOL.

What did you do to add it to the whitelist? Have you tried running pihole -g to regenerate gravity.list?

Yes but on Debian 9 (Stretch), pihole don't work for me.. (and juste an another OS can block a few domains, i think no..)
I have add whitelist white -w argument, and with whitelist button on the query log (via web interface), and it say always whitelist). I have whitelist all subdomains on query log, and after it update, reboot, etc..
Yesterday the website work fine, but today no..

Pi-hole, at least with the v3.2 update, will work on Stretch.

Have you tried running pihole -g to regenerate gravity.list?

Yes i have launch pihole -g (many time since 1 month), and yesterday i have always use it, and i have the same error. Today at 8:00AM website work, at 10:00PM Pi-Holed !

Hi,

I'm now on Stretch and i have the same pb.. I have reconfigure pihole, and website block again

Run pihole -d for a debug token.

Token is : ag68hpl4zn

What is the output of this command?

pihole -q coinhive

Also, you only whitelisted coinhive.com, not www.coinhive.com