Charts by devices, world map chart and graph by companies

Hello. I have installed pi-hole on a raspberry through docker. On these raspberries I also have other services such as a vpn server or homeassistant.
I would like to know if there is any plugin that allows me to add more personalized graphics. I would like to get an experience similar to award dns. This service has a control panel with graphics of different types, such as a world map with dots of different sizes over the countries where the data is directed. There is also a list by companies. In pi-hole by default they are all separated, for example "accounts.google.com", "google.com" and "youtube.com". That's fine, so you can see in detail, but it would also be nice to be able to see a list of companies directly and group everything in "Google". Another interesting thing that would be nice would be to see all that, but for a specific device. I don't know if it can be done with any plugin, extension, in homeassistant... I don't even mind installing another container if necessary to be able to do it.
Thanks.

There is no such plugin and there are no plans to add something like this currently.

This might still work.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.