Can`t browse around the webpage

Hi,

I can load det webpage but i can`t browse around on the webpage.
If I disable the pihole, i can browse around the page.

Have tried to whitelist some of the adresses the webpage uses.

pihole -d have no errors.

this is the page i have the trouble with: www.ticketmaster.no

I do not have any issues with this site using the stock block lists. Have you added extra lists or entries on your blacklist?

I would suggest trying this to see if a certain domain is causing the issue.

Interesting... I'm a complete noob, only been using pi-hole for a couple of weeks but very impressed so far. I'm running a completely standard install with no additional blacklisted sites. This particular Ticketmaster site is interesting to me (in a very perverse sort of way) since the page loads completely but none of the links actually do anything. Hovering over a hyperlink shows the destination address at the bottom of the (Chrome) window as you would expect, but the click does nothing! I'm suspecting some javascript running (or perhaps not) in the background is intercepting clicks.
DNSthingy shows a whole bunch of DNS queries, some of which are pi-holed - but I've not yet explored this part any further.

Curiously the UK & German sites (which look almost identical except for the language) run just fine for me, Sweden, & France are broken.

Anyone got any explanation for this behaviour?

We have seen this happen before on some sites during checkout. Typically, you need to find the right domain to whitelist. Some Javascript blocking may also be happening here.

I still have not been able to replicate the issue though.

@zoyzat any update?

I added all adresses to the whitelist and now it is working, but i get mote adresses every time i open the site.
Now I'll remove one and one to find the correct address.

1 Like