Blocking works, missing queries in log

Pi-hole Version vDev (release/v5.0, v4.3.5-493-gdf13b9c) Web Interface Version vDev (release/v5.0, v4.3.2-498-ge620211) FTL Version vDev (release/v5.0, vDev-a4b26c3

Problem with Beta 5.0:
Pi-hole seems to be running well, all clients connect to Internet properly, even my work laptop with its VPN. Blocking with adlists works properly (tested with https://ads-blocker.com/testing/), so do black and white lists. The issue is in the query log, anything blocked by the adlists does not appear as blocked, it appears as forwarded (in green); everything else appears properly, even urls blocked by black listed entries. The only blocked entries that show in the log are those on the black list (which I have none, I entered a few to test), so my my stats show 0% blocked.
This worked fine prior to my upgrade to 5.0, the last blocked (red) entry is at 02:02 on April 28, about the time I upgraded to 5.0

Debug Token:
https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/0dqbgrk37r

Looking at your debug log, there is one issue. Let me summarize what I saw:

• You have two groups "Unassociated (0)" and "Default (1)"
  • You configured all adlists to be member of 1.
  • You configured no clients.

What should be happening now is that:

• Any client will only use domains and adlists associated with group "Unassociated" (this what they do automatically)
  • Hence, no client should block anything from the adlists
  • This is in agreement with that you see all green and 0% blocked
  • This is furthermore in agreement with that your tests with blacklisted domains were successful (assuming you left them with the default group association which is group "Unassociated").
  • This is in disagreement with your adblock test results.

Concerning the last point, I can only assume that there is another lever of adblocking on your devices. Maybe a browser plugin?

Thank you, that was the issue - never thought to look at that.

I am still puzzled by the last point, even with Pi-hole disabled, the blocking continues and I have no idea how it happens.

Thanks again.