[Ask] Some DNS in graphic dashboard doesn't show after update

after I updated pi hole to version 4.3.2, some DNS no longer appears in the graph on the dashboard. Am I wrong in updating Pi Hole?
thank you

What DNS is missing? What does your DNS page show for your chosen upstream DNS servers?

this is screenshot of my DNS setting

Why are you using a local upstream server in addition to external upstream servers?

just look at the guide from the website. I have tried removing local dns 127.0.0.1, but the internet network is not connected. all clients cannot access the internet. any solution?

Can you link to the guide you are using? Do you have something else listening on 127.0.0.1 port 5053?

I forgot the web address. only 127.0.0.1 which I added last.
then on my router, I direct all requests for port 53 to ip ip hole

Where is the highlighted portion pointing to? Are you running some other DNS server on the same Pi-hole server?

no just pi hole installed on my raspberry

this is the picture that i follow
https://docs.pi-hole.net/guides/unbound/

maybe i;m wrong, coz this first time i use pi hole

Did you install unbound and configure it to run?

its all clear now...i just set again my dns. 127.0.0.1 remove from my DNS setting and the rule firewall in mikrotik i also disable.
maybe want to try agai setting unbound.
actually which is better performance between unbound and cloudfare?
as a beginner need a lot of enlightenment, especially in the configuration of pi holes so that the quality of the network in my place is even better. as the main router i use Mikrotik Router
I'm sorry because my English is not very good

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.