Apps/Container can't see other except Pi-hole

Hi,
I have an RPi4 with a Pi-hole installed as a Docker. I have other apps(docker) that are running on the same device. Recently, I installed the Homarr(Docker) dashboard to monitor the apps. But unfortunately, Homarr can't see the other apps except for PiHole. On the log, it says "Request timed out".
Homarr on RPi4 can see apps from another PC and Homarr from another PC can see apps on RPi4. I tried other apps like Heimdall but no luck. I tried reinstalling a couple of times also but the results are the same.

I'm not an expert on this. Any kind of input/advice on this would be very helpful to me.

Thanks in advance. :pray:

• I use Pi-hole as an ad-blocker, not DHPC server.

Update: Firewall was turned on. It was blocking apps from communicating. After allowing the ports, apps can communicate each other.

This seems more like a question for Homarr support.
They seem best suited to help you investigate their "Request timed out" message.

I am sorry for the late reply. I fell asleep.

It's not just Homarr's issue. Heimdall is also having the same. Soanrr can't connect to Prowlarr as well.

Then you should reach out to their support as well.

It would ultimately depend on the type of request that Homarr is issuing, but time-outs would commonly suggest that target and route are known, but a request isn't answered, often indicating some kind of firewalling issue.

Homarr's support should know what requests their software sends, why that may fail, and how failures may be addressed.

I will do that then. Thanks for the reply.

I figured it out. It was the UFW that blocked apps from communicating. After allowing the ports of respective apps, the issue was gone. As far as I know, the firewall doesn't block docker apps. :man_shrugging: