Android 7.0 very slow loading

Hello,

i am a new pi user! great project, love it!! unfortunately it does not work completely so far.....

I had problems with slow loading sites right at the beginning, so I went to nxdomain blocking according to the instructions.
so far everything is fine on my pc, but not on my android 7.0 galaxy phone. various sites load very long. no matter what I try out, I can't find a solution. android 4.4.4 doesn't have this problem.
i already played around with iptables, enabled and disabled ipv6 and disabled the google ad protocol, the result was always the same. i don't know what to do... would be really grateful for help!
my test page is https://www.t-online.de
debug token u3lt4f0ysh

thank you!

your android phone is most likely trying to load different assets than your pc would. if you filter your query log by IP (using your phones IP) you should see what is being blocked or let through and be able to track down by whitelisting then testing one by one the blocked domains

Thanks for the quick reply. That's what I thought too.
I just testes it a little bit and unfortunately it suddenly startet working.... I do not understand why. I just added an removed entries from my white and blacklist. However after restoring the initital state it is still loading very fast.
I will try again tomorrow...

edit: it still works on the previously affected pages. it's a mystery why. I had the remote debug tools of chrome active while changing my black and whitelist. something must have had hiccups, even if it doesn't make sense. I hope it remains now permanently. :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.