Advertising on every device despite pi hole

Hey Mates, I have the problem described below and would be very happy about your help....

Expected Behaviour:

i wanted to install pi hole on a rasperry pi 4 with 8gb ram to have no to little ads on the network. mainly to block youtube ads on tv.
-operating system: rasperry pi os 32bit (on a 32gb micro sd card)
-hardware: rasperry pi 4 with 8gb ram

Actual Behaviour:

i bought a raspberry pi 4 with 8gb ram and wrote with the pi imager on a new microsd card the operating system raspberry pi os 32bit with ssh access. i then connected the raspberry with a lan cable to the router. now i have set up everything via ssh. With a static IPv4 and IPv6 address. then I set the ip address of the rasperrys as dns sesrver in the router. furthermore I set the following in the /etc/dhcpcd.conf file: static ip_adress= ip of my rasperrys.
static routers= ip of the router.
static domain_name_servers= 127.0.0.1
I chose the cloudflare dns when installing pihole. in /etc/resolv.conf it says the following: # Generated by resolvconf nameserver 127.0.0.1 . on the pi hole web interface is supposedly 16% blocked, although I had as much advertising on each device as before. As a side note, I have updated the resperry pi os, pi hole is also up to date and I have also disabled everything in the router with ipv6, because I thought the devices are switching to it. Each device has the correct ip address, has the correct ip of the router and the dns server. I'm really at a loss and would really appreciate help....

Debug Token:

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/zRQssaEk/

Pi-hole cannot reliably block YouTube ads, since the ads are served from the same domains as the normal content.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.