Ads escaping Pi-Hole

Expected Behaviour:

Ads should be blocked when pi-hole is active.

Actual Behaviour:

I think the ads are escaping somehow. I saw Google Ads even while Pi-hole is active.

I have set my Raspberry Pi as DHCP Server.

I managed to take all the screenshots

Total Number of Request and Queries blocked

Most of the Queries are answered by Router

Here I set my Router IP as Upstream DNS

I have enabled Conditional Forwarding too

I don't know what is causing the issue. Blocked Queries are still the same from the past 5 hours

From the client on which you are seeing ads, what are the outputs of the following commands from the terminal or command prompt on that client:

nlsookup pi.hole

nslookup flurry.com

Also, please send us the token generated by

pihole -d

or do it through the Web interface:

Tools > Generate Debug Log

ninja@softinttech:~$ nslookup pi.hole
Server:		127.0.0.53
Address:	127.0.0.53#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:	pi.hole
Address: 192.168.31.31

Here is another one

ninja@softinttech:~$ nslookup flurry.com
Server:		127.0.0.53
Address:	127.0.0.53#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:	flurry.com
Address: 0.0.0.0
Name:	flurry.com
Address: ::

Debug Token: https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/so19iow68d

Were these commands run from the terminal of the device that is running Pi-hole? If so, please re-run them from a different client.

Nope, These commands are from Client Devices. Not from Pi-hole.

Sorry, Apache is running on client device. I didn't notice that.

Here is the New one after stopping apache service

ninja@softinttech:~$ nslookup pi.hole
Server:		127.0.0.53
Address:	127.0.0.53#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:	pi.hole
Address: 192.168.31.31

ninja@softinttech:~$ nslookup flurry.com
Server:		127.0.0.53
Address:	127.0.0.53#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:	flurry.com
Address: 0.0.0.0
Name:	flurry.com
Address: ::

Ok These outputs show that Pi-hole is the DNS server for that device and is blocking domains.

Where are you seeing ads? Can you provide a URL and screen capture (you can paste the image directly into a reply on this forum).

Also, these tools can help you pinpoint the source of ads:

I see ads on YouTube Sidebar.

and I blocked TikTok Domains, Till yesterday when TikTok opened it shows Internet Connectivity Blocked. But now it's not blocking those domains.

Can you make sure, Queries answered by Router is Ok?