Hello. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
A couple of weeks ago I set up my Pi-hole. Everything seemed to work good initially. The ads displayed as blank white space on all my connected devices. But for the last week or so, I’v been noticing that all (most of) the ads are now displaying a screen with “Webpage not available” at the top and a web address where the ad should be. I’ve included a screen shot from my phone.
My debug token is https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/hcusetjhle
I’m not sure if this is an expected behavior, but I set this up at the same time as 2 other co-workers and after talking to both of them, they said their Pi-hole’s still display the blank with space instead of ads. Just want to make sure I’m not missing something or need an update, etc. Thanks again.