Ads beeing display despite blocked domain

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

Ads that come from blocked domains do not show up in my browser

Actual Behaviour:

The domain from the ad is blocked. I can't even reach it with tracert. It gets shown as blocked in the pi-hole web interface. But still i see ads with sources from the blocked domain:

Edit better screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/jtyWb

It seems like that chrome is ignoring my pihole? I dont know if that is a pihole issue or something with my pc

Debug Token:

ni2uu8qssm

Just to be sure: Have you flushed your browser's cache? You might simply be seeing a buffered version of the image on your machine.

Yeah i did this.

But i think in found the problem in another thread. I have a fritz box. Which mean is have DNS-Rebind-Protection. If im correct that makes me unable to use a pihole dns...GODDAMIT

No necessarily! It seems that with many FritzBoxes (I don't have one) you can disable DNS-rebind-protection. What is the exact name of your model? Maybe someone on this platform has the same one at home and can assist you in resolving this issue.

I allready spoke to AVM (Fritzbox Manufacturer) about this issue. They statet that (at least for my modell) its not possible to turn of DNS-Rebind-Protection as a whole. But to programm exception for different hosts. But you know, i think the exception system is not build for like 115.000 entries.

Is there an updated firmware? Some users had luck updating that. But if they talked to you directly, then there may not be one available.

It may also be that you aren't blocking ads over IPv6 (if you have it on your network), but I can't check with the debug log as it is now expired.

The screenshot shows an ipv6 domain blocked. So that pretty much shouldnt occure.

What FRITZ!Box do you have? I have the 6490 and don't have any problems.