Adlists and whitelist all disappeared today?

I've been using this configuration for a few months with no issues. I updated and recreated the container today, as I've done several times in the past, and when I went to go to the web UI, I realized that all my adlists and whitelist settings had been completely cleared out.

Pihole directory:

Whitelist:

Docker run command

docker run -d \
  --label=com.centurylinklabs.watchtower.depends-on=unbound \
  --name=pihole \
  --network=container:unbound \
  --restart=unless-stopped \
  -e ServerIP=192.168.1.2 \
  -e INTERFACE=enp5s0 \
  -e TZ=America/Indianapolis \
  -e WEBPASSWORD=Password123 \
  -e PIHOLE_DNS_="127.0.0.1#5053;127.0.0.1#5053" \
  -e DHCP_ACTIVE=true \
  -e DHCP_START=192.168.1.3 \
  -e DHCP_END=192.168.1.254 \
  -e DHCP_ROUTER=192.168.1.1 \
  -e DHCP_LEASETIME=24 \
  -e DHCP_IPV6=false \
  -e DHCP_rapid_commit=false \
  -e DNSMASQ_LISTENING=single \
  -e DNSSEC=false \
  -e CUSTOM_CACHE_SIZE=0 \
  -e IPv6:false \
  -v /home/ubuntu/.config/pihole:/etc/pihole \
  -v /home/ubuntu/.config/pihole/dnsmasq.d:/etc/dnsmasq.d \
  --cap-add=NET_ADMIN \
  pihole/pihole:latest

Does anyone have any ideas or advice on how to fix this? Generating a debug log now. I've already tried rebuilding and reparing the gravity database.

Here is my debug log. I can't seem to find any problems, aside from the fact that it says that I only have one domain on my blocklist.

I've never really used this forum before, so I don't know if this will work or not, but "bump."

I have no idea what would have caused your loss of information.
If you did create the recommended volume mounts (and it seems you did), then your settings should have survived an image update.

Group management definitions are stored in Pi-hole's gravity.db.

Your Pi-hole directory lists several copies of gravity.db.
If you're lucky, one of those files may still contain your previous definitions.
If they are larger than your current gravity.db, that may hint at those definitions being present (but no guarantees).

To swap database files, you'd have to stop your Pi-hole container, creat a backup of your gravity.db file if required, copy a candidate .db file over to gravity.db, and restart your container.