Adding feature "Blocking Cookie" question box?

Hello World! I'm new here so I don't know was anyone mention something like this but I really like a pi-hole and I want 1st thank everyone who are contributing to this great thing - THANK YOU !!

• Now I have a question -
    Is it possible to add also something in pi-hole which would also block annoying question about allowing cookies on every single website?

@The_Pi_Hole Hello, moon PI i love your hole 😍.., here me out darling?! I was wondering? Is it possible to add to your existing astonishing capabilities also a feature which would also deal with annoying "pop up box" about accepting cookies? Those things are annoying like moth! pic.twitter.com/0AbJJBh0CR

β€” Nenad Kralj (@KraljNenad) 18. oΕΎujka 2019.

I've also asked this question on twitter so here is direct link: I hope that I will not offend anyone - I hope that you will see also a humor in it!

No. Pi-Hole is a domain blocker and is not aware of any content that is loaded after Pi-hole provides the IP to the requesting client.

The solution you seek would be at the browser level, either with browser software that exists or a browser extension.

1 Like

Using ublock origin with only the "Fanboy's annoyances" list activated should do the trick and not slow down the website loading.