403. That’s an error. Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server. That’s all we know

some domains do not get resolved:

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server. That’s all we know.

I get this error message...even if I disable pihole for a few min. I have selected cloudflare and pihole also does my DHCP. The problem exists from all computers, users within the network....

I have also PiVPN on my Paspberry installed.

Any ideas?

Not a Pi-hole issue: The web server of the domain you are trying to access is telling you that you lack the permission to do so.
Note that this also means that name resolution was successful, or your client wouldn't have been able to receive that HTTP response status from the web server in the first place.

thnx...just any hint where 2 look?

Contact the web site owner in order to find out how to get permission to access their protected content.

well, it is funny. It is a website of a shop. With my cellphone and no wifi connex I can browse that page...

You'll need to fill out the template that is provided for us to be able to help you further.

A debug token is necessary, and screenshots of the query log showing the domains and what the response was would be helpful. Or the IP returned for those domains.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.