0 Entries on import

Problem with Beta 5.0:
Hiya! Raspberry Pi 3b+ , on the latest DietPi which is where I install pihole from their software installer.

I have two micro-sd cards with the same install on each, dietpi + pihole v5.0 both updated to the latest web+core. (one I've been using and then a new one since I wanted a bigger sd card) I have exported from the teleporter and have tried to import it into my other pihole and I get this

Processed adlist (0 entries)
Processed blacklist (exact) (0 entries)
Processed blacklist (regex) (0 entries)
Processed domain_audit (0 entries)
Processed whitelist (exact) (0 entries)
Processed whitelist (regex) (0 entries)
OK

Which isn't OK :frowning: aha. I have quite a few adlists and and blacklists etc so I certainly am not sure why I'm seeing none aha.
pi-hole-teleporter_2020-04-01_05-09-22.tar.gz.zip (4.5 KB)
Here I have uploaded my teleported .tar.gz from the new pihole which I am trying to import into, zipped as I cannot upload .tar.gz file.

I have access to both piholes, thank you for you time!
Side-note: wow are micro-sd cards really small, blows me away!

Debug Token:
https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/7frh9qemxn

Is this the debug log from the new Pi-hole, or the old one?

It is from the new one.

Your debug log shows a number of permissions errors. Since this is a DietPi distribution of Pi-hole, and since their distribution has some differences from the distribution from pi-hole.net, please contact DietPi at their support page.

-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 3248 Apr  1 05:25 /var/log/lighttpd/error.log
   2020-04-01 05:18:13: (mod_fastcgi.c.421) FastCGI-stderr: PHP message: PHP Warning:  SQLite3::exec(): attempt to write a readonly database in /var/www/html/admin/scripts/pi-hole/php/teleporter.php on line 90PHP message: PHP Warning:  SQLite3Stmt::execute(): Unable to execute statement: attempt to write a readonly database in /var/www/html/admin/scripts/pi-hole/php/teleporter.php on line 171
   2020-04-01 05:18:26: (mod_fastcgi.c.421) FastCGI-stderr: PHP message: PHP Warning:  SQLite3::exec(): attempt to write a readonly database in /var/www/html/admin/scripts/pi-hole/php/teleporter.php on line 90PHP message: PHP Warning:  SQLite3Stmt::execute(): Unable to execute statement: attempt to write a readonly database in /var/www/html/admin/scripts/pi-hole/php/teleporter.php on line 171
   2020-04-01 05:18:59: (mod_fastcgi.c.421) FastCGI-stderr: PHP message: PHP Warning:  SQLite3Stmt::execute(): Unable to execute statement: attempt to write a readonly database in /var/www/html/admin/scripts/pi-hole/php/teleporter.php on line 171PHP message: PHP Warning:  SQLite3Stmt::execute(): Unable to execute statement: attempt to write a readonly database in /var/www/html/admin/scripts/pi-hole/php/teleporter.php on line 171PHP message: PHP Warning:  SQLite3Stmt::execute(): Unable to execute statement: attempt to write a readonly database in /var/www/html/admin/scripts/pi-hole/php/teleporter.php on line 171PHP message: PHP Warning:  SQLite3Stmt::execute(): Unable to execute statement: attempt to write a readonly database in /var/www/html/admin/scripts/pi-hole/php/teleporter.php on line 171

Ah!! Of course, thank you. This was an issue I had to fix with my first pihole, for anyone looking at this thread in the future this is the fix:

Import works great now thank you.