Which one did it?

which list blacklisted thepiratebay.org?

If a blocked site is important to you, rather than tracking down the list it's in I believe you can simply edit /etc/hosts on the Pi-Hole device and add the IP address and hostname to the end of that file. Then restart Pi-Hole. Otherwise you're going to have a bad time.

Just Whitelist the domain. You can do this either through the web interface or command line. In this case, the command you would issue would be pihole -w thepiratebay.org

Additionally, you can query the source list of a domain by

Again this can also be done from both the web user interface or command line. You can learn more about these commands and more here.

1 Like

just wondering what else is blocked, especially because this forum blocks the ghostery user agent.
hmmm...

I'm pretty sure ads are blocked. Generally I find PiHole breaks less things than uBlock which I also use in conjunction. Not sure what you're hmmm is about, I believe Ghostery now displays ads? Maybe that's why it's blocked though I'm not sure why Ghostery needs it's own user agent anyway, unless it's an ego thing...

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.