Updated to 3.0.1 - now graph and query log not working - UPDATE

I updated to Pi-Hole 3.0.1, Web Interface 3.0.1, and FTL 2.7.3, now the moving graph is not updating and the query log shows empty over the last 10 minutes.

But Pi-Hole is WORKING! The totals at the the top of the dashboard update, ads are being blocked, just the graph and the query logs seem to have gotten zorched. Even though the query log HAS to be operating, the totals update fine - just can't see 'em.

The tables near the bottom of the console that show top advertisers and top domains are working as well.

After I noticed this, I used the install command to re-install the pi-hole, but didn't help.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks

Andy

Run pihole -d for a debug token. It's odd that FTL was unable to save stats only for the graph and raw query log...

Not downstairs with the Pi, so I ran it from the web interface.

Here's the token
o3ly0yikj5

Does this help?

I have the same issue. It is blocking adds I get the stats and the query graph but "queries over time" and "forwarded destinations over time" do not display anything. Also when I go to the "query log" tab it shows nothing for the past 10 min, then I click the button to display everything and it doesn't do anything either
everything appears to work correctly as well
debug token iqy0m0nnnr

Well - don't know what to say - it's suddenly working again.

Can't explain it.

Thanks for listening.

Don't know if bizit524 is still having their problem, though, so please don't close the topic.

Thanks again

Andy

The debug log looks fine, so it was probably just a browser JS cache issue.

I can confirm its a cache issue. it is still not working for me but upon entering incognito mode it works. Then I cleared cache and it works beautifully so anybody else with this issue just hit ctrl +shift+ del select only clear images and data . then it will work again. Also I LOVE the new graphs mad props. way better than the pie graphs. I like viewing the local cache DNS queries as well .

A post was split to a new topic: Issue after update

I had the same problem after update to 3.2. A full reload (CTRL-F5) in Chrome fixed it.