The lists is empty after 5.10 update

Hi
Am I forced to install everything from scratch. Since FTL was updated to 5.10 I have not been able to see anything on the dashboarded. and last update it went out of DHCP which I run on Pi-hole. It has always worked perfectly. Even with the latest update I can't groups and I get this message:
DataTables warning: table id=groupsTable - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

Inside the Clients the list is also completely empty and it loads up in the dropdown menu and it never finishes.

I can't connect with SSH anymore. I thought I take or load backup inside Teleporter, but I only get this message:
Error connecting to database /etc/pihole/gravity.db: Unable to open database: unable to open database file

But everything seems to work when I run it over the CLI?

I have tried to fix it but everything is green and OK?

Please upload a debug log and post just the token URL that is generated after the log is uploaded by running the following command from the Pi-hole host terminal:

pihole -d

or do it through the Web interface:

Tools > Generate Debug Log

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.