TeamViewer not Work

Hello dears, I recently installed the pi-hole on my network, but now TeamViewer no longer works. I changed the DNS on my desktop to google and TeamViewer works normally. I disabled the lists and the problem continues! Any solution to this problem?

Thankyou

I analyzed the Query logs, and when I try to access the application for Windows 10 the queries are cached! already tried to put in the White List, all the queries that are shown in the log, however, I can't connect and I get the message in google chrome as if the domain was with DNS error.

The queries are:

router1.teamviewer.com to router15.teamviewer.com
but nothing has worked so far.

First you could try to see if the teamviewer.com is part of your blocklists. You can do that in the control panel at Tools > Query Lists. Type teamviewer.com and choose "Search partial match". It has no match for any of my lists.

If the queries are cached by Windows, you can retry after restarting your computer (and disabling pi-hole). If it still doesn't work, then pi-hole shouldn't be the problem. If it does, enable pi-hole again and run it again and watch the logs. Especially look at the sites that are blocked (probably not *.teamviewer.com).

Hello dear. Well I solved the problem. I'm use Pi-hole with Unbound, and the problem is solved with editing the unbound.conf, I did the change on the "use-caps-for-id: yes" I changed to "no" and works now.

Thankyou

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.