Stats are not rendering after updating to Pi-hole Version v2.10.2 Web Interface Version v2.2

I updated to Pi-hole Version v2.10.2 Web Interface Version v2.2 and as you can see statistics are not rendering.

We see many users with a similar issue after the update and it is related to an update of the chart rendering engine.

The problem is that there is still the old version of the engine in their browser caches. However, Chart.js broke backwards compatibility.

Clearing your cache should be sufficient.

clearing cache didnt fix mine, also tried in different browser didnt fix either. This is brand new install today and I also made sure my hostname was changed to something without pi in it before pihole install.

The same thing here.
I installed pihole on Friday december 30th, everything worked OK.
On Sunday morning the rendering of the stats was gone.
Could it perhaps be related to the year change?

Looks like we may have a bug, which has been reported on github here.

Stick with us, we'll work it out! (I've a feeling it's something to do with 01/01...)

I made the update today 01-01-2017 . When I tried to load web interface there was a firefox's instant message but it was disappeared very quickly so I haven't time to read it. I thought that there was a warning about javascript So I cleared cache, I deactivated javascript, I restarted firefox, I activated again javascript but the problem still remains. I also tried with chromium but the problem is the same. It seems to be the same issue as it was with version 2.9 . I remember I made an update on November 1st and there was an issue with months numbers, which was fixed (but I can't remember how).

Same issue on my side too. Tried 4 browsers on 2 devices. Issue persists.

We have a found a small glitch with some short days. The fix is available here:

We will soon release an update which will fix this.

Thanks for the reports, as @PromoFaux has linked, the issue will be fixed in the next release, which is planned for tomorrow after it undergoes testing.

You guys are awesome.
I just installed the update, and I can confirm that this issue is fixed.
That was quick, within a day from reporting the issue!
Thank you, thank you!

Yep, this should be fixed now in versions 2.11 Core and 2.3 Web.

I installed the update and the issue is fixed :smile:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: "Java" Warning