Something not right?

There was a number of queries and % blocked but now there is nothing i have visited sites that i know should have ads but they dont and i know thats a good thing but where is the information on the screenshot there is nothing and its confuseing to say something ?,

Expected Behaviour:

Missing Data?.

-operating system
Pi Os

Pi3B+

Actual Behaviour:

Nothing ?

Debug Token:

[✓] Your debug token is: https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/Nih1ftxg/

You have an incomplete database.

Your current database file is only 44Kb:

*** [ DIAGNOSING ]: Pi-hole FTL Query Database
-rw-rw-r-- 1 pihole pihole 44K Feb  8 09:36 /etc/pihole/pihole-FTL.db

But an empty database should be 80Kb.

Nothing was actually saved to the database, because there were "no such column" errors like these:

[2024-02-08 09:36:00.008 5747/T5767] SQLite3 message: no such column: name in "UPDATE network_addresses SET name = NULL WHERE nameUpdated < 1675848960;" (1)

[2024-02-08 09:36:53.304 5747/T5769] SQLite3 message: no such column: name in "SELECT name FROM network_addresses WHERE name IS NOT NULL AND ip = ?;" (1)

Pi-hole holds the queries from the last 24h in memory. Also, when it is restarted, it loads 24h of data from database (if available).

You previously was seeing in-memory data, but after FTL restart there was nothing stored to be loaded.

To fix this, run these commands to move the existing database to a new file name and create a fresh database.

sudo service pihole-FTL stop

sudo mv /etc/pihole/pihole-FTL.db /etc/pihole/pihole-FTL-old.db

sudo service pihole-FTL start

FIXED it by turning off the DHCP in the router. :smile:

Thank You!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.