Some web pages load very slowly - iOS

(Hope this is the right place to post this help request - if not, please let me know!)

Sometime recently certain websites load very slowly on my iPhone (www.bestbuy.ca for example). Like others on this thread, they eventually load but take a long time. Most websites load quickly as normal with all ads blocked.

I'm connected to pi hole's DNS by inputting the address into my iPhone wifi settings manually (I never was able to configure pi-hole with my router properly, so all my mobile devices connect to pi hole via manual DNS - all my computers just have adblock installed).

The threads on this topic I've read have users experiencing issues on their computer but I need help with mobile. What kind of diagnostic info can I share here to resolve the problem? I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to these things, it was a major victory for me just to set up the pi 3 so please be patient :slight_smile:

If your Pi-hole has an IPv6 address set in the settings page, have you (or can you) set that in the phone's DNS settings?

Also, see this guide:

The solution @Mcat12 provided will likely be the solution. You may need to play with the iptables for rejecting HTTPS as some devices like the --reject-with tcp-reset, while others don't.