Set as DHCP no Ads Blocked

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

Block Ads

Actual Behaviour:

No Ads blocked

Debug Token:

fw4zynb0b1

I did the nslookup of
pi.hole
and
pi.hole
pi.hole won't work it says image
I set the pihole to be the DHCP server and disabled it on my router, flushed dns cache and renewed it. My computer is listed as having an ip given by the pihole, my computer says the dns is the piholes ip when doing (ipconfig /all)

is DHCP done by your router or the Pi-hole it looks like your ISP is forcing its own DNS regardless of what you set

Try disabling DHCP on your router and enabling it on the Pi-hole

I already did that, pihole is the DHCP and my router has it disabled. Do you think I need to contact Comcast to ask them to stop forcing a DNS?

you can try but they won't

on the pi try this and let us know the result

turn off IPv6 or enable IPv6 blocking

So I chose an IPv6 upstream DNS and that didn't fix anything, then I went to my router and tried setting a different DNS for IPv4, that didn't work it kept restarting my router and not setting it. I then noticed a section for IPv6 DNS addresses, I set that to the piholes IPv6 and it worked for my computer.

Now the only issue is on Android. Im running Android 9 and at first I thought it worked but then loaded a page and it didn't work.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.