Running Pi-hole on NAS asustor. Problem in the access

The issue I am facing:
Hi, I'm new on pi-hole and linux system
I have a nas asustor (as6202t) and a router fritzbox (6890 lte).
In the asustor system I has pi-hole app that could be installe from docker.
Other app based on docker work fine with a simply setting on port fowarding (with manual or automatic configuration in the installation moment9

I look now Pi-Hole in my asustor system but i can access to admin page.

I try to http://myipaddress:3001/ and http://myipaddress:3001/admin but nobody appened.

I check port fowarding and it is ok on NAS and on router that are setting to open all the port that the NAS required

Asustor assistance give me the trick to test docker ps by ssh. This is the result

root@ASUSTOR:/volume1/.@root # docker ps
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                            COMMAND             CREATED             STATUS                                     PORTS                     NAMES
db61f28ed9f0        pihole/pihole:latest             "/s6-init"          22 hours ago        Up Less than a second (health: starting)                             pihole
f2aa35ce80a9        linuxserver/calibre-web:latest   "/init"             22 hours ago        Up 21 hours                                0.0.0.0:38083->8083/tcp   CalibreWeb

I dont' know very well linux but it seems that pi-hole are always in starting

Can U help me?

Details about my system:

What I have changed since installing Pi-hole:

It would seem you are trying to access your dockered Pi-hole's UI via non-standard port 3001.

Did you configure your Docker Pi-hole's WEB_PORT environment variable accordingly?

I don't understand
What is the standard port of pi-hole?

The system open the 3001 in the portforwarding and when click on the app pi-hole the address is with :3001

Thanks

Like any webserver, Pi-hole will serve its HTTP pages via port 80.

If you want to access it via port 3001, you'd have to configure it accordingly.

If I use ip:80 I can enter in the admin of the nas
In portanier I see other port exposed

EXPOSE 53 53/udp
28 0 B
EXPOSE 67/udp
29 0 B
EXPOSE 80
30 0 B
EXPOSE 443
31 0 B
ENV S6_LOGGING=0
32 0 B
ENV S6_KEEP_ENV=1
33 0 B
ENV S6_BEHAVIOUR_IF_STAGE2_FAILS=2
34 0 B
ENV ServerIP=0.0.0.0
35 0 B

I think I solve it. The installation by the app was incomplete.
I found this video tutorial in spanish and follow it.
It seems works

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.