Request: Custom Blacklists

While pihole blocks most ads on apple apps, there are some it doesn't and you will need to figure out which domain to add to blacklist.This is where I am failing or unable to find the correct one. The full ads that pops up during game play is the one I am having trouble.

Anyone willing to share their blacklist on apple apps ads?

Very interesting - I'll be interested in seeing this as well!

I'm the Apple fanboy out of all the devs. Is there a specific app or site you are having trouble with?

Have you followed some of this tips here?

Yes, I have followed the link and am doing just that. I tailed the log and run the app a few times and input the domains which I think are ads, but it doesn't affect the ads or I have blocked the wrong domain. If you have time, here are 2 apps I am having trouble blocking.

Air wings
Word Cookies [3 different types of ads it serves.]

Air wings might self-host their ads...I couldn't quickly find out where else they were coming from.

I don't seem to get any ads using Word Cookies, but I'm also using an iOS blocklist, so that may have something to do with it.

Thanks for the help. I have added the ios list, but I still see ads for Word Cookies. I will fiddle with it some more then call it quits.