Quick undo of the last made changes through Query Log

I just did an add to the whitelist because I wanted to unsubscribe from a mailing list. I had to go to the Query Log and click whitelist. I unsubscribed and had lookup the just added new entry in the whitelist en delete that entry.

I could have used disable Pi-hole for a set time but then all other domains that should be blocked in the meantime will have got a OK and the default TTL of more than 2 seconds.

My feature request is to add to the Query Log page a 4 or 5 line window where the latest changes made through through that page can be just "undone" in one go by pressing the button UNDO.

Format of the lines:

Added domain.xyz to black-list on date+time and to undo that action press the button UNDO
Added domain.xyz to white-list on date+time and to undo that action press the button UNDO
Added sub.domain.xyz to white-list on date+time and to undo that action press the button UNDO

On returning to the Query Log page after unsubscribing you press the refresh or the menu item Query Log and the last entries will be shown as normal and the last changes will be shown in that separate window. Then you can undo the temporary adding to a list.

On whitelisting the downstream cache still has the resolve and longer TTL and that can't be altered.

Duplicate of

Use case could also be covered by

The first one is a general undo and it is then difficult to see what you are undoing.

If there is a kind of log visible as a pop-up window that is on the same line.

The second refered feature request I have posted a way to define that the next action taken is temporary but not for a set time. Only when the domain is not requested anymore the the end of the grant period is ended.

Can you not just scroll to the end of the domain block list and delete the last entry?

I mentioned that in my opening post.