Hello, as a result of a thread regarding a bug I opened, I ran into some things that are let's say not 100% optimized.
The first is when sorting by status, not all statuses are grouped in the same area, for example:
the blocked red lines, some would appear on the top, while some (mostly ones that are blocked by your DNS, or other reason) would appear on the bottom.
The second issue is the query list does not remember the sorting or the number of queries to list, nor does it have such a feature to allow saving. now I see the logic in not saving the number of queries displayed, for lower-end devices that showed 100 by accident and now would be stuck out of the query list or get their machine clogged up.
but this could be solved by adding a setting for saving the amount, that way even if you did save the wrong amount, you can just clear the checkbox and be ok.
Thanks and have a great day!