Queries over Last 24 Hours is stuffed - after upgrade to latest version

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

I have several instances of pi-hole running and all except one show nice graph on the queries over last 24 hours on the dashboard. But one seems to be really messy and slows down the page to timeouts of browser.

Actual Behaviour:

One of the instances however shows the graph as a very stuffed graph, very slow to render.
Versions: Pi-hole Version v3.3 Web Interface Version v3.3 FTL Version v3.0

Debug Token:

4o0tji228n

I saw similar issue on Graphs are messed up in dashboard but the proposed chmod 777 on pinhole log file did not help.

Any advice?

Did you flush your cache?

I did indeed used all browsers I have and reset them as I thought it can be the browser. But then I tried over vpn on my mac where I normally do not use it and it behaved the same everywhere....
However!
The next day - today - it works OK! It can be that there is some cron job which takes care about the logs? And when I changed the permissions 777 then the next time it run it did its job?

So as for me, I am happy, and I can only tell what I did - run chmod 777 on pinhole log file and waited to the next day. Perhaps executing the scheduled cron jobs manually would make it happen at the same day.

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I have ended with dropping the virtual machine and installing a new one with Ubuntu 16.04 server.
From installation it works like charm.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.