Expect that pihole should be blocking ads, acting as my networks DNS server.
the admin page shows that the pihole is blocking ads but in reality all tests show it is blocking 0 ads from my computer and other computers attached to network wirelessly and hardwired. The pihole is unable to resolve it's own DNS, it reports gateway unable to respond. as far as the remainder of the debug log, it appears everything else works fine. I have set the pihole as a static IP, I have set the DHCP range to just be the pihole on the router. I am hoping I am missing something and it is a simple fix. Let me know if there are any other variables I may have missed adding in the post.