PiHole Docker (Windows) sets custom DNS on every boot

Hi

I having trouble on where to start debugging my issue. Everytime I start my pihole docker up it sets it self and the secondary DNS on from my router as custom upstream DNS servers. It also leaves all upstream dns servers empty.

Under interface settings I have chosen the recommended setting and under advanced dns settings I have toggled the Use DNSSEC on.

I can manually change the settings back to the upstream dns server of my choice and remove custom upstream dns servers and save them, but it it only persisted for this session. On next reboot we are back to sqaure one.

If I don't chnage the settings back I end in a state where no DNS are resolved and I cannot access any websites.

On a side note the Pihole is also notifying me about this warning: ignoring nameserver 127.0.0.1 - local interface. I don't know if that is related.

Do you have any idea what's going on? Why do are my PiHole setting the custom upstream dns servers on boot? I would like to use one of the supplied upstream dns servers as default.

Thanks in advance.