Pihole docker container restarts every 5 minutes and does not block ads

No the problem is still there. It goes like this: Everythin is fine for abou a week or a month. Then the container starts restarting for about 1-4 days. In such a case I switch the DNS Server back to the router and then I wait. After a while the container stops restarting and continues to work as it should. So my solution is "wait until its over". The last time I did restart the raspberry which helped. But I do not know why this happens or how to prevent this bizarre behavior...

That's really weird. It's the second time this is happening in my setup. The last time it just continued working on the next day. For now I switched the DNS Server back and will wait.

Anyway thanks for the heads-up. Let's keep each other updated if there's a solution.

I have exactly the same problems, container restarting, no ad blocking, DNS resolution currently unavailable and webpage not reachable. I use the official pihole docker compose file, just changed the webpage port through traeffik. As it worked at the beginning and I haven't changed anything on Traefik side, that can't be the problem.

If someoen wants me to show logs, just ask.