Pi-Hole webpage Status section not displaying load or temp (Solved)

Expected Behaviour:

In top left Status section I should see Active/Temp/Load/Memory usage

Actual Behaviour:

In top left Status section it only displays Active and Memory usage correctly, Temp isn't shown not even the text for temp. And the text for Load is displayed but it just displays a static "load 0 0 0" without updating or displaying correct load when refreshed or regardless of browser used or browsers on other pc's used. I did notice in the debug log I get a lot of Undefined variable messages in mod_fastcgi which may be the culprit since that display is only issue I got.

This is a screenshot showing the issue I described
I do believe it may be "broken" since I'm running pihole on Debian box instead of a raspberry pi.

As far as everything else on pihole running on Debian it works perfectly without trouble, all graphs and such work great. It's not a big deal as it works anyway, but am I missing a package or perhaps that part doesn't work for Debian I'm not sure. I do have a couple new Pi's ordered my old one is the original first gen and I wanted to run pihole on something a bit faster for the time being.

Anyhow thank you

Debug Token:

The debug command worked but gave me a warning just before giving the debug token:

/opt/pihole/piholeDebug.sh: line 1144: warning: command substitution: ignored null byte in input

Debug token: https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/hbmxzbnwzc!

Those options are available on Raspbian only.

I have them on my raspberry pi devices but not on my ubuntu:

image image

Some additional info:

Ah, thank you for the info, I failed at search I kept searching for load not updating or working and load gave me the other context for "not loading" as opposed to cpu load.

Thank you though. Can't wait to get my new raspberry pi I ordered as I didn't want to use my old model.

If someone could delete or close this thread I'd appreciate it

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.