Pi-hole webinterface broken

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

Webinterface works correct

Actual Behaviour:

Webinterface looks crazy. nothing is on the place where it shoud be. desktop & mobile view are broken
pihole-broken-Webinterface

Debug Token:

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/vkxwtk8ho4!

When you open the page on desktop, what does F12 / Developer Mode show? Anything being blocked or any errors in page assets?

sorry. that was a network error during my notebook's standby bootup...
they are no errors in the developer mode i guess.
only if i navigate to de settings page:
pihole-broken-Webinterface

Have you tried other browsers? It looks like the CSS is not being loaded correctly.

yes of curse. IE, chrome, Firefox, Android Chrome. from different devices (all Windows/Android) all the same picture

Has the display ever been correct, or has it always been broken?

no, 2 weeks ago it was all fine... i don't know since when it's broken...
maybe php update? is this possible?

It's possible. I don't see anything from the debug log that stands out as an issue. Can you check the web files and see if there are any changes?

cd /var/www/html/admin
sudo git status

everything ok. all files are up to date:
pi@raspberrypi:/var/www/html/admin $ sudo git status Auf Branch master
Ihr Branch ist auf dem selben Stand wie 'origin/master'.
nichts zu committen, Arbeitsverzeichnis unverändert

Yes, I have been also facing the similar issue for the last 1-2 days (read something on PrizeLava but didn't help).

I have found the solution to my problem. somehow it must have broken my php and css files.
there is certainly a simpler solution than mine:
i deleted /var/www/html/admin and /var/www/html/pihole directories, download new original files from github and copy them into the respective directories... now it its everything fine

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.