Raspberry Pi 4 with latest versions of pihole
What I have changed since installing Pi-hole:
Nothing
Rebooted router
Rebooted pihole Pi at least 3+ times
Restarted all services
Ran pihole -up and there is no new update

Debug token at: https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/YqWaVTJb/

It would seem that all of your domains and adlists are lacking a group assignment:

*** [ DIAGNOSING ]: Domainlist (0/1 = exact white-/blacklist, 2/3 = regex white-/blacklist)
 id  type  enabled  group_ids  domain                                      date_added           date_modified        comment
 --  ----  -------  ---------  ------------------------------------------  -------------------  -------------------  ------------------------------
 2      3        1             ^(.+[_.-])?adse?rv(er?|ice)?s?[0-9]*[_.-]   2020-05-25 15:06:43  2022-01-27 15:03:20  github.com/mmotti/pihole-regex

group_ids is also always empty within your Adlists section.

You'd need to readjust Group Assignment to your Default group for all those entries via Domain management and Adlist group management respectively.

I can't think of an apparent reason why that group assignment was lost during an update. :thinking:

However, noticing your comment referring a third-party source:
Would those include third-party scripts to import certain settings into Pi-hole's gravity database as well?
Then it may be worth contacting and informing the maintainer of those scripts of a possible unwanted side effect.

Thanks @Bucking_Horn.
I am not sure how this changed on adlits and domain pages. I went thru each entry and assigned it to proper Default group. What I still do not understand is that there is just one ‘Default’ group that I believe gets set when installed, so why will all listings lose that connection.

After making sure it works I found old image file a day earlier and restored that - will have to make a change to backup script to backup everyday.

Thanks again.