Pi-hole seems all kinds of messed up. Not working as expected

Pi-hole 5.11.4 recently installed in a Docker Container, but it is not blocking ads in Chrome browser (that I can tell). Sites like msn, forbes, speedtest still show ads.

A bit more details about the setup:
The Clients are getting their IP configs from a Windows Server 19 configured as a Domain Controller (DC) running DHCP and DNS.
DHCP is publishing the DC's IP for DNS.
DNS has the Pi-hole IP configured in its Fowarders.
Clients are getting correct IP/DNS settings.
The Pi-hole Dashboard shows the client's IP in the Client Activity log.
But, there is only 0.2% Blocked. And, there are "-2" Domains on Adlists even though there are three items in the Adlist Group Management
See images below:

In fact, the only thing that I can tell it is blocking is access to one of my cloud-hosted security cameras.

I generated a debug, but got the error, "There was an error uploading your debug log" and "Error message: curl: (6) Could not resolve host: tricorder.pi-hole.net."

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

This will temporarily reset the nameserver on the host to bypass Pi-Hole DNS.

sudo nano /etc/resolv.conf

Edit the nameserver line to nameserver 9.9.9.9 or your preferred third party DNS service, save and exit

Run

pihole -d

and upload the debug log.

Still unable to upload. Same error.

Edited resolv.conf file:

Debug uploading error message:

Any idea why Pi-hole still will not upload to debug file?

Ok, I restarted the container and the logs uploaded.

Token:
https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/6RSbX6oi/

Any help will be appreciated.

Ok, well...I decided to just remove the container and start over.
The only change I made to the docker compose file is removed the DHCP server line under ports (67:67). The rest was as it was the first time I deployed it.
It re-deployed and started working. I have no idea what caused it to start working. Removing DHCP?

See the following compared to the first image: