Pi-Hole running with other software

First off, I'm digging Pi-Hole on a RasPi Model B. I love to see those blocked ads on the admin page.

But on to my question. As I said, I have Pi-Hole running on a Model B. But I also have a RasPi 3 running the Unifi Controller software to control my access points. I plan on spinning up a Wordpress server for a blog and possibly a "standard" web server to play with.

I'd like to combine some of these services onto fewer RasPis. Is there a known list of software that Pi_Hole doesn't play well with? Since the Unifi Controller software is the only other Pi I have up right now, is there any known issues with Pi-Hole and Unifi running on the same Pi?

Thanks in advance.

That shouldn't be a problem, unless UniFi has a DHCP server and you're using Piholes DHCP, you can't have (Well you can be really really shouldn't) have two DHCP servers on the same subnet, if UniFi has a web interface, you'll need to change the port of PiHoles web server (running on lighttpd) and Uni's port, possibly use 8080 instead of 80 for UniFi.

Same goes for DNS, but I don't think a UniFi controller would use that.

I'm not using Pi-Hole's DHCP, so that won't be an issue. (actually I'm not using Unifi's DHCP yet either, but will if I switch away from my current router to an Ubiquiti router) Unifi's portal uses port 8443, so that's probably not an issue either. Maybe I'll back up my Unifi configuration and go for it.

Check below one on both Pi's to compare if any LISTENing network services are going to conflict:

netstat -nltup

I shutdown my existing Pi-Hole and installed to the same Pi as has Unifi Controller running on it. Seems to be running just fine now. I'm going to be keeping an eye on it for a while to ensure there's no problems.

Thanks for the help

if i useing be side an nas stroge server cloud it is will work pi hole with it?? And i useing Pi 4