Pi-Hole & Fritz Box 7369

I just ordered a raspberry pi to install pi-hole on but I don't understand all installation and configuration issues. I am not an expert, don't know anythink of networking and linux, sorry. Can someone tell me which fields I have to change for the DHCP server? See picture below:

Also I found there are some issues with the Fritz Box. Does that apply to the 7369 as well - and would Privoxy be a good alternative if I can't use pi-hole?

Thanks in advance, Jan

If you can't find any DNS settings on your router then disable DHCP on the router and enable it in the Settings page of Pi-hole's web interface.

Yeah, according to your screenshot, it doesn't look like you can set the DNS server on that router. You can either use @Mcat12's suggestion, or manually set the DNS server for each of your clients.

Hey JanPr,
In my opinion you bave to update the fritzOS on your Fritz!Box.

Best regards,
AssiY2K

Hey Jan,
you might be looking at the wrong spot for the DNS settings.
Here's a screenshot from my box. It's a 7362 but should be the same though

cheers,
guido

Hi Guido,
Yes I think that's it, will give it a try
Thanks, Jan

The Picture Guido showd is not where you set the Pi-Holes DNS! That's for Upstream DNS Server.

It is in Home Network but you need to update your Firmware if that's possible.

I wonder why we're even talking about changing DNS in the OPs router?!
JanPr was only talking about DHCP in the first post untill Mcat12 brought up the DNS topic

cheers,
guido

He was wondering where to change the DNS server in the DHCP settings, so he could use Pi-hole in his network automatically.

Sorry, still not seeing that in his first post
Only mentioning dhcp. No word of DNS

Thanks for the post, but the OP is asking where in his DHCP settings he needed to put the entry for the Pi-hole DNS server. His routers DHCP server is missing the ability to enter a custom DNS, as happens often with Fritz! equipment.

Hi there,
please update your fritzbox. Then this will help ...

Cheers
Axel