Pi-hole diagnosis blank despite 2 errors indicated

Fully updated pi-hole running on a pi 3B with PiOs bullseye.
The indicator shows 2 alerts next to pi-hole diagnosis.I know the second alert is a result of generating a debug log. When i select Pi-hole diagnosis nothing is listed.
running generating debug log again to upload .
https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/IQ2nOJqX/
3 alerts but nothing in the right hand pane.
After a reboot there are no errors indicated. Generating another debug log creates another alert but no details on the right hand side.

Updated to Pi-hole FTL v5.18.1, Web v5.15.1 and Core v5.12.2 and pi-hole diagnosis page still does not show the content of the alerts.

Please upload a debug log and post just the token URL that is generated after the log is uploaded by running the following command from the Pi-hole host terminal:

pihole -d

or do it through the Web interface:

Tools > Generate Debug Log

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/VlDibuTV/

Is this the alert you are seeing?

*** [ DIAGNOSING ]: Pi-hole diagnosis messages
   count   last timestamp       type                  message                                                       blob1                 blob2                 blob3                 blob4                 blob5               
   ------  -------------------  --------------------  ------------------------------------------------------------  --------------------  --------------------  --------------------  --------------------  --------------------
   2       2022-09-19 23:00:15  DNSMASQ_WARN          no address range available for DHCP request via lo                                                                                                                        

No. It is always blank. I know I can create that alert by generating a debug log. The count on the left with the red background increments but the right hand side remains empty as if no alerts exist..
I think someone else mentioned this in passing recently.
All good on my other pi running buster.

Just had this same issue and was about to post - when I realized I never tried in another browser (where it did work fine).

Fix is to clear your cache for your pi-hole site in your browser. Should work fine after that. Something to do with the update, cached files, etc.

Run this command to clear the diagnosis log and see if it repopulates:

pihole restartdns

It is the browser. Clearing the cache of files & images didn't fix it. Using the hostname instead of the IP address sorted it.