PC Internet drops when connected to Pi-Hole

The issue I am facing: Whenever I set my PC's DNS server to that of the Pi's, it permanently loses connection to the internet until I set it's DNS back to that of our modem's. Any other device that connects to the Pi do not have this problem, but aren't recognised by the Pi and therefore aren't affected by the Pi.
Last night it worked, the Pi detected all connected devices and my PC didn't drop connection, but when I shut down everything and turned in for the night, it caused my Pi to stop working properly when I turned it on in the morning. The Pi-Hole web interface says there is a DNSMASQ_WARN, but I have no idea what to make of it.

Details about my system:
Raspberry Pi 3B+ (Pi-hole v5.8.1, FTL v5.13, Web Interface v5.10.1) connected via ethernet to our modem, connected to my pc via SSH and PuTTY.
PC (Windows 11, Ryzen 5 5600x) is connected via ethernet to our modem.

What I have changed since installing Pi-hole: I have installed and reinstalled Pi-Hole around about 5 times over the past 72 hours or so, wiped my Pi and reinstalled everything, but it only works until it restarts.

If anyone has a solution or requires more information, please reply.
Thanks

Please upload a debug log and post just the token URL that is generated after the log is uploaded by running the following command from the Pi-hole host terminal:

pihole -d

or do it through the Web interface:

Tools > Generate Debug Log

Something about Raspberry Pi OS has broken, because when I plug it into a monitor it only displays the rainbow square that is shown briefly at the start of boot. Also explains why I haven't been able to connect over SSH. I'm going to wipe my Pi and reinstall Raspberry Pi OS and try again. If I have any more problems I'll respond to your reply again.

So I have encountered my problem stated above, and it shows this error (as shown in the picture)

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/PM0vLr1m/ for my Debug log's URL

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.