Outcomming traffic from device, where was pihole installed not works

Hi guys,
i installed PiHole on my Orange pi on Armbian. Than set up this DNS on my home router and works perfect. But since the time I installed it on my OrangePi, is not possible to jion anywhere on the lan or wan from this orange pi. There was nothing more installed than clean armbian and pihole. Do you have any idea, what can cause block all the traffic out?
IPtables:
root@orangepipc:~# iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

THX a lot for any ideas.

Are you using Pi-hole for DHCP?

What do you mean by this?

No, on pihole is not DHCP server, DHCP server is on my home router. Pihole device has static reserved IP address on home router.

I mean, that if I join to pihole device with SSH, I am not able, for example, download anything from the lan or wan, ping to any device on the wan or lan not works. Nothing is blocked in IPTables. Do you have any suggestion?

So the Pi-hole device can not resolve domains or ping other devices by IP address? If so, then check to make sure it has the correct gateway, and make a new debug log (pihole -d).

THX for your reply. Pihole can't resolve domains and can't ping other devices on LAN or WAN.

Gateway is set up correctly. Command " ip -4 route | grep default | cut -d ' ' -f 3" show my actual gateway IP address.

Other client on same LAN can ping to pihole.

On this gateway is set up DHCP server with reserved IP address for pihole. On orange pi pc(pihole dedicated device) is clean "Armbian_5.38_Orangepipc_Ubuntu_xenial_default_3.4.113_desktop" with Kodi and PiHole only. Do you have any other suggestion?

Debug log is here: https://pastebin.com/HXnL65rp

Sorry, I can't be much more help. Are you sure Pi-hole is causing this?

From your debug log - something is incorrect on your Pi host device that is preventing the Pi from communicating with your gateway.

[i] Default IPv4 gateway: 192.168.11.1
* Pinging 192.168.11.1...
 [✗] Gateway did not respond. (https://discourse.pi-hole.net/t/why-is-a-default-gateway-important-for-pi-hole/3546)

Thank you all fo you, guys. Incident solved. There was some bug on my home gateway, which disconnected this device after 20 seconds. I did upgrade firmware on my home gateway, did factory reset and set up it again and everything works well.

Thank you all for your time.
Cheers