Hello pi-hole experts!
I’m having an issue with pi-hole since upgrading to v4.0.0 months ago and still there in v4.1.1.
I whitelisted a common website that pi-hole said it wasn’t in the blacklist. However even with the whitelisting it’s still blocked and I must all the time disable Pi-hole temporarily when I need to browse the website and re-enable manually after browsing.
Both digikey.ca and digikey.com are not accessible since i’ve upgraded to v4 months ago.
So far what I found:
- Can’t access both digikey.com and ca domain until I disable pihole
- Issue appeared since v4.0.0 upgrade…now running v4.1.1
- Whitelisting does nothing and I cannot find the domain in the blacklist
- I don’t have the normal pihole block page when I go to digikey.com , just a dns unresolved error when pihole is active.
- using cloudfare DNS from pihole as the dns source
Any clues where to go next?
Thanks a lot!